so i was conversing with nannurs and she got boring so i started doodling and i drew this and i was like oh man this cat is pretty hot i might as well upload this drawing to the tumbling website and so i did
This cat has boobs and hips.
In a blatant attempt to drum up a reader/action submitter base for “What Do You Pony?” I’m going to be giving away FABULOUS ANIMAL CROSSING PRIZES.
- Likes do NOT count! We’re out to attract attention on a base level here.
- Reblogs count once per blog!
- Following itself also counts as an entry if you follow for at least 2 weeks prior to the give away and remain a follower up through the give away!
- Contest ends on February 28th at 12 AM Central Standard Time (That is, as it becomes March 1st)
- Winners will be contacted as soon as possible and have a week to reply before their prize is given to another entrant.
- Winners will be contacted via the inboxes of their blogs so make sure they’re open!
- Prizes are subject to change (larger or smaller) depending on number of entrants.
- (1 Winner) 2,000,000 Bells and 1st choice of as much of my stuff as you can carry.
- (1 Winner) 1,000,000 Bells and 2nd choice of as much of my stuff as you can carry
- (2 Winners) 500,000 Bells and 3rd and 4th choice of as much of my stuff as you can carry (1st come 1st serve)
- (2 winners) About 210,000 Bells and 5th and 6th choice of as much of my stuff as you can carry (1st come 1st serve)
- (??? winners) A full load of my stuff (1st come 1st serve)
WINNERS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PICKED UNTIL I’M OUT OF STUFF OR OUT OF ENTRANTS.
Given that I’m an Animal Crossing hoarder there’s a good chance that everyone that enters will get a prize, more than one even if you have multiple entries. So don’t go thinking there’s no point in trying!
Among my redonculous number of possessions are…
- A large number of gyroids
- some rare furniture (mannequins, 1 copy items, holiday things, et cetera)
- Clothes of various sorts
- Some of each gem/ore type (sans gold, which is in furniture form)
- A lot of exotic furniture (red and black)
- many musical instruments
- Perfect cherries and regular versions of all other fruit
- Silver and gold tools, as well as a few Squeaky Hammers
- A bunch of random crap
So yeah! Please help spread the word about our comic, be it for this sweet loot or just because you’re awesome like that.
We want this to be something you can look forward to being a part of with each comic that goes up and the more people involved the better! Help us make something great!
(And don’t forget we did a regular update yesterday if you missed it among the new episode hubbub!)
Oh yeah, and I forgot about this too! I’m not an Animal Crossing player, so the prizes wouldn’t mean anything to me, but if you’re interested in Animal Crossing goodies (or like me, you just want to help shamelessly promote the blog), you might give this a reblog! You’ve got until the 28th of this month to get in on it!
We have no idea where that is, so pick a random building and walk into it!
Shortly after you set out you realize you don’t really know where you’re going. With determination, you prepare to poke your head into anything that looks remotely like a shop. Or a particularly keen pig nose.
It turns out this doesn’t come to pass, as just a brief walk puts you smack dab in front of your destination.
You’re not terribly impressed with the difficulty of your task, but you promptly deliver the package to Mushu.
It appears The Keen Snout is a general store… stand…. of sorts.
How do you pony with these silly piggies?
This is something that I hope some of you good folks might be interested in. It’s a story building type blog where user comments help direct the story. Instead of asking questions of the character and hoping for a response, your comments, directions, and questions are used to help direct what the character is doing, and influence where the story goes.
I’ve seen these kinds of blogs off and on, and some of them have done really, really well, while others have kinda flopped and faded out. Obviously part of the success of a blog like this depends on how good the input is by followers and how well the artist and writer use that input, and that’s something we’re only going to see over time. However, the blog’s been going for about a month now, and the update schedule has been really good. I’ve been seeing an update about every 3-6 days or so, which compared to a lot of blogs out there is exceptionally good. Not only that, but the artwork is really good for this kind of blog. It’s simple and cartoony, but that’s perfectly fine for this kind of blog. You don’t want an art style that takes forever for the artist to do, because it bogs down updates and your audience quickly loses interest. But at the same time, the artist is putting effort into doing things like nicer backgrounds, adding in NPCs, and having little things to look at in the background both to keep things interesting and to help stimulate some interaction from the audience.
So far, even though I’ve been pretty negligent in participating, I think it’s been a fun and interesting little blog, and you might like giving it a peek. And don’t let the requirement to use Disqus scare you off. It’s painless to sign up for (it’s not technically even required you sign up for it, but it makes things much easier), and it makes it possible to interact with people far better than native Tumblr methods. Give it a look!
7° Request by rockylerick
Pearl de Steven Universe. No conozco bien a este personaje, pero no fue tan difícil adaptarlo a la forma pony (supongo). Espero que sea de su agrado.
Pearl from Pearl Universe. I’m not familiar with this character, but it was not that hard to adapt to the pony form (I guess). I hope you enjoy it.
This is a really great ponification.
These are good
Holy cow, I just got done watching this one (because I actually slept in on a weekend for once, amazingly enough) and it was so good! I cannot believe they packed so much stuff in to 22 minutes and kept it all making sense, and kept the pacing, and made such a good episode!
look at these stylish rats
~*# follow for more pale rat grunge #*~
These look really cool and lovely.
Baby goat playtime! Peanut, Cashew, Hazelnut & Filbert having a good time on the milking stand.
You can’t not like baby goats. It’s like… instinctual or something, seriously.